Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By dx43525
#291616 I have stripped the interior of my EG hatchback civic and can't remember which seatbelt goes where on the base of the car ( where the seat goes I mean) there are 2 short ones and a long one where the seatbelts clip in( hope I am making sense) could somebody please post a pic up of the correct setup, I would be very grateful.. tanx
By asianrob
#291641 im assuming the back right?

they should only go in one way. one side wont click in the other if i remember correctly.

the holes are accompanied by a smaller hole for the hook
By dx43525
#291690 thanks for replying, but maybe I didn't explain correctly what I am confused about is the actual belts where they go onto bace of car?
By asianrob
dx43525 wrote:thanks for replying, but maybe I didn't explain correctly what I am confused about is the actual belts where they go onto bace of car?

are you asking about the ones that go on the pillars? or the ones that go on the floor?

the ones that go one the rear pillars is kinda hard to tell by explaining but on the side there is like a bracket with 2 bolt holes that the seat belt holster bolts to.

there is a hole on the floor for the other end to bolt to next to side of the car.

the holes in the middle are for the lap belt and buckles.
By dx43525
#291965 The holes on the floor I was talking about thanks, I , I need to know where the belt buckels go on the floor there are 3 belts/buckels that go on the floor which one goes where 2 are short and one is long?