Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By EG_Diaz
#290449 My friend's EG just got stolen yesterday, which brought to my attention that I should increase my car's security. I decided on buying an NRG Quick Release and found a really nice deal on Weksos. It's $ ~350 total, which includes an NRG short hub, NRG quick release, NRG lock, and an NRG steering wheel.

This looks like a great deal compared to what others are selling on forums and such. I'd like to know if anyone has had any experiences with Weksos or (Weaksauceparts) before I make my purchase. Thanks in advance.
By dbrooks
#290451 They're not bad.

It's just like buying anything else on the internet.

You pay, they ship, you recieve the item, you get happy :thumb:
By EG_Diaz
#290452 Haha, alright. What do you think about the total price?
By dbrooks
#290454 That seems pretty fair. I picked my short hub and quick release up for about $150, so add in a steering wheel and a lock, you've got a pretty fair deal. It really is a good investment. It adds some security, looks cool, and you can always change your steering wheel out.

I've actually started collecting some "less common" steering wheels for blind factor, i guess you could say. Haha :thumb:
By EG_Diaz
#290456 Awesome. It's great to know that it's a good deal. Haha, I was thinking the same about it. Alright, I'm set. I'll be making my order sometime this week. Thanks a bunch for your input. Really appreciate it :thumb:
By mADmAN
#290533 another option would be the NRG quick tilt system... it also comes with the lock.

it wont be as tedious as the quick release where u have to remove the steering wheel and carry it with u.

ive had some odd looks and sideway glances when i carrry my steering wheel around the mall or into a restaurant... hahahaha
By dbrooks
EG_Diaz wrote:Awesome. It's great to know that it's a good deal. Haha, I was thinking the same about it. Alright, I'm set. I'll be making my order sometime this week. Thanks a bunch for your input. Really appreciate it :thumb:

Good luck!
By DontHateonEG8
#290542 i spent 320 on my setup:
momo hub+nrg quick release + nrg lock + mono steering wheel

i pieced mine together but if you get everything new for 350 in one place? do it! :thumb:
By dbrooks
#290544 DontHate- Do you have a build thread or pic of how your setup sits? I'd like to see it with a MOMO hub :thumb:
By DontHateonEG8
dbrooks wrote:DontHate- Do you have a build thread or pic of how your setup sits? I'd like to see it with a MOMO hub :thumb:

i live in southern arizona so i omitted a build thread to keep my car :/

ill take a pic - the down side is that its too close to me, but its kinda nice at the same time.