Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By blk97supra
#288929 Does anyone know if there is a trick to unlocking the rear seat belts? They worked fine in my 97 prelude be for I took them out n installed them in my hatch. Now the wont pull out, they just click n lock. Even the Eg rear ones that came with my hatch do that when I installed them. I thought maybe they were bad thats why I pulled the ones of my Prelude cause I knew they worked. Any ideas?
By Apexracing
blk97supra wrote:Please close thread

What exactly was the problem? After discussing this amongst other mods, we would like to know what you found out :thumb:
By Vti93T
blk97supra wrote:Does anyone know if there is a trick to unlocking the rear seat belts? They worked fine in my 97 prelude be for I took them out n installed them in my hatch. Now the wont pull out, they just click n lock. Even the Eg rear ones that came with my hatch do that when I installed them. I thought maybe they were bad thats why I pulled the ones of my Prelude cause I knew they worked. Any ideas?

could just go to honda and have then replace them with new ones..they do it for free. --- if you didn't fix the problem already