Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By kt95CiviCDX
#288663 I have the optional audio console and i was wondering if there was anywhere online that sells replacement parts for it ?
By dbrooks
#288667 Check out eBay for that :thumb:
By Punksz6
#288705 Yeah its pretty hard to source those parts. Try asking around on your local craigslist (post a WTB on there) or like dbrooks said ebay...

What piece are you looking for?
By kt95CiviCDX
#288714 Pretty much anything in this picture...

When i got the console it had been cut for double din...or how would i install a single din into it the right way...right now mine kind of sags
By Punksz6
#288799 Try the junkyards too, if there are any close to you..I actually found the metal frame at a junkyard here with the single din still attached..I payed like $5 bucks for it..

I sold the frame a while ago though, Sorry.. The plastic frame will be the hardest to find I think...
By kt95CiviCDX
#288803 I have the plastic front with the cigarette lighter and ashtray...Its just the part that holds the radio if i was to put it there
By bartman201
#291496 my kids lost the ashtray for my center console and i was lucky enough to find a replacement but i had to pay 49 bucks for a F@#$@#% ashtray :x
By Punksz6
bartman201 wrote:my kids lost the ashtray for my center console and i was lucky enough to find a replacement but i had to pay 49 bucks for a F@#$@#% ashtray :x

Dang u should have posted here that u needed one! I sold one a couple weeks ago for $10..
By asianrob
kt95CiviCDX wrote:Pretty much anything in this picture...

When i got the console it had been cut for double din...or how would i install a single din into it the right way...right now mine kind of sags

i would try to get a radio kit that has the bezel for any double din car and use that one slot would be radio and the other slot just a slot. or buy a double din radio for it? i got a double din in mine.

if you do a radio and a din use the rear backet to hold it in place and bolt it into the sides so its stiff and it would be hard to remove without fucking shit up if someone tries to steal it
By bartman201
Punksz6 wrote:
bartman201 wrote:my kids lost the ashtray for my center console and i was lucky enough to find a replacement but i had to pay 49 bucks for a F@#$@#% ashtray :x

Dang u should have posted here that u needed one! I sold one a couple weeks ago for $10..

damn
By kt95CiviCDX
#326875 Ok I have a huge favor to ask of anyone that has the optional audio console. The part circled in red is the one that I am missing from my own.

Could anyone that has it take measurements of this part, so that i could make one myself? It would be greatly appreciated!
By asianrob
#326891 im almost certain you can pick that piece from an integra (94+ or maybe DA's may have it too or any double din car that has two single dins to gether) will have it.
By kt95CiviCDX
#326893 Oh ok thanks for the idea asianrob...Sacramento pick n pulls here I come lol
By asianrob
#326987 anytime. i had one laying around but i think i tossed it lol. but if i see one next time i go to the salvage i'll snatch one up for you.
By kt95CiviCDX
#326989 Heh I always seem to need a part that everyone tosses