Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By lunaticracer21
#288147 That's for an rsx mine is type r either civic or integra
By jdmdomo
#288708 i think i have the answer .. homes .. let me help you .. because in some other stuff , i get stock to .. and i need some help .. today for you , and tomorrow for me .. :hehe: :hehe:

CTR . steering wheel they dont fit on your car ..
i just saw the picture .and the bolt to hold the steeirng wheel and looks perfect fit on your original from your steering colum ..
the one from the CTR as a bigger hole .. its just for ek ..

the RSX as the same hole .. like the one from the CTR,ep3,em2 ,and new model of si's ..

i own a ITR steering wheel with air bag .. and i remove the air bag . and they dont looks anything ,like the one you have ..

so you have an ITR STEERING WHEEL WITH OUT AIR BAG ( SRS )

''COMPLETE'' YOURS LOOKS LIKE THIS ..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITR-DC2-DB8-Mom ... 1c2281d05e

:thumb:

sometimes you can found it but its wana be hard .. good luck .. :hehe:
By jdmdomo
#288709 i wana keep my eyes open just in case .. if i found a good deal .. i let you know .. asap .. or i pm, you the link ..

ok..
By jdmdomo
#288710 also check in the back of you steering wheel by the metal part in the middle .. exactly on the say momo .. but in the back of the steriing wheel .. maybe you can found some VELCRO ..

its to put the black leather cover .."" the one you mising " :? :?
By lunaticracer21
#288759 I wish h22 lol I'm on a f22a6 with h23 trans looks all stock fools cops and has more power then a D-series
By jdmdomo
#288794 yeap..but its easy if you swap an H-series ..later with the linkage ..you have .. also f22 its dohc .. and they go for cheap ..

my friend as H2B with that motor .. and he runs 13 just stock ..
By lunaticracer21
#288804 Yeah I wanna try going f2d but the kit is kinda expensive.....I think I'm just gonna get rid of my steering wheel and by one of those cheap ones that come with the nrg detachable I just wanted to be kinda different because not too many people have my steering wheel here in long beach
By Eg6H2D
#288807 Why not get this one.. It's different and origianl to our EGs.. I really dont see many around..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Honda-CIVIC ... 3cc04f0969