Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By ForneyHatch
#286470 I purchased a 350mm MOMO steering wheel. I'm not sure on the combination of parts that I need to make it quick release system. Can someone give me a quick run down of the parts needed for this in my EG hatch. Thanks.
By EJ1_MK
#286471 You will need some sort of hub NRG makes one momo makes one but it is not really set up for a quick release and sparco makes a quick release but it alone is over 300 bucks here is what most run and there are different versions and colors and pricing on this stuff.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NRG-QUICK-RELEASE-HUB-COMBO-BLACK-CIVIC-S2000-PRELUDE-/260875339152?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3cbd61c590
By mADmAN
#286502 ull need the 2 on the left

(from left) NRG Slim Hub and NRG Quick Release.

end result

if u want the steering to sit closer u can always use a normal hub along with the quick release

note: the one i posted is the Gen 2 quick release.

the one that EJ1_MK posted is the Gen 2.5 quick release with "paddles" for easier steering removal.
By 92hatchie
#286603 make sure u get the lock!!!! if u dont then the quick release is worthless lol.. i paid about 300 for my nrg short hub, gen 2 nrg release and nrg lock..
By dbrooks
#286605 If you want the wheel closer to you, you can get the Momo hub paired with the NRG quick release. It looks pretty sick too :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
dbrooks wrote:If you want the wheel closer to you, you can get the Momo hub paired with the NRG quick release. It looks pretty sick too :thumb:

That really just depends on the steering wheel he has, I have a MOMO with 3 in of dish if I were to put another 3 in hub on with the 3 in quick release thing would be way to close. But that is just me. But NRG does make a slim quick release.