Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By poorman type-r
#283681 I dont like ebay steering wheels because they have a lot of flex to them, but it's up to you :thumb:
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#283686 My friend has one just like that. It's not too bad , but I wouldnt pull on it too hard.
By elrompetoto
#283688 Dont do it they r cheap and flex I had one don't do the quick release rather there cheap U can get bam brand stuff on eBay 4 cheaper then the store just make sure there authentic
By dbrooks
#283691 I've also moved this topic because it's not a build thread.

Please post in the correct section next time. :thumb:
By blk92hb
Just watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxB4RpCDzA

i was just about to put this on till i seen you put it on.
By egbeegee
#283716 Junk, imo :thumbdown:
By DontHateonEG8
#283967 From personal experience:
I have bought one of the those ebay steering wheels and it is junk. It bends a lot and sometimes its scary...
I then later found an almost new and genuine MOMO wheel on a forum for about 80 dollars and never had issues since then :thumb:
I was fortunate enough to sell that ebay wheel and I warned the buyer so I could have clear conciseness haha

moral of the story:
spend a bit more money and time searching forums and buy a wheel that was tested and R&D'd (momo, nardi, personal, etc.)
you don't want the wheel to snap off mid drive, nah mean?!
By Blazed_Eg
blk92hb wrote:
Just watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxB4RpCDzA

i was just about to put this on till i seen you put it on.

I've never tugged on my wheel like that even once. (Jdm itr momo wheel) even without the video seeing a real authentic wheel vs. An ebay wheel its hands down. Save yourself the time and money just save for the real one way worth it.
By necropaulis
#284736 Never go to Ebay for important stuff like wheels, steering and otherwise, rotors(some are just cut stockers for more money), or anything else that could end up killing you or anyone else. If you can't get the real thing, save up.
By DontHateonEG8
necropaulis wrote:Never go to Ebay for important stuff like wheels, steering and otherwise, rotors(some are just cut stockers for more money), or anything else that could end up killing you or anyone else. If you can't get the real thing, save up.

not necessary. sometimes you can find really good deals on brand name stuff. I got my Denji's for about 35 dollars shipped.

Dont' buy off brand stuff, or at least think twice about buying off brand stuff
By LaosToaster
#286917 I bought one of those type rs steering wheels for my car for cheap on ebay for about $50. It is also a detachable wheel. I have no flexing problem with the wheel. I think the spokes are a 1/4" thick of unknown metal lol. I sometimes use the steering wheel to pull myself up from my seat and that thing doesnt bend. Kinda heavy wheel too i like it. But one down fall is the 6 bolts that mount to the steering wheel to the hub adapter. Over time the bolt holes thats between the steering wheel and hub adapter gets bigger and bigger and then ur wheel has free play. But i think mine is like that cuz i need an alignment and my car shimmies at high speeds. Easy fix is to just weld the steering wheel and adapter together and het an alignment :thumb: hope this helped someone.
By LaosToaster
redblack01 wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Stitch-Leather-Steering-Wheel-HUB-Silver-Button-Honda-92-95-Civic-EG-/250910599399?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a6b6fe8e7#ht_2518wt_1037

is this a good deal?

Exact wheel i have but i dont have the H as the horn button mine says type-rs.
By jdmdomo
#287677 DAWG ..

I BUY 1 LIKE THAT BEFORE .. BUT WHEN I GET INTO MY CAR .. WITH THE SUN ON TEXAS .. DUDE ,...

I ALMOST BURN MY HANDS .. :x CUZ THE ONE I GOT , HE WAS MADE WITH PLASTIC . I GUESS ..

BUT LOOKS ORIGTH ..