Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By dejal3lue
#282838 so iv always wanted to learn how to sew, so i can do custom upholstery. i grabbed my mothers sewing machine and started to practice. couple days practicing and i came up with this. now remember this is my first one.

stock seats

the new

time to do the bottom

By dejal3lue
elrompetoto wrote:good job :thumb:

thanks elrompetoto, jus so u know i voted for u lol. love the creative work u did on ur ride, especially ur shifter. lovin it
By Blazed_Eg
#284295 Did you reuse the bull rings? How did you attach the fabric? Looks real good! few more and you'll be golden!
By tegpower18
#284299 Alittle nicer fabric and tighten it up and it will looks 100%
By Ecc0
#284408 That's pretty good for a first try especially if you've not done any before well done.

What needles did you use as I'm planning on doing my front seats and wanna make sure I get the right tools for the job before I start
By necropaulis
#284737 A little baggy. but nice. :thumb:
By dejal3lue
#284786 im not done with it yet. i know it looks baggy but i havent put the hooks yet to stretch it out. been busy, got a new job, ill be picking thing back up soon.
By dejal3lue
oses21 wrote:oh man how much would u vharge me to do such a job lol??? or i can buy some fabric and u can have more practice with my seats ;)

1 million dollars

By dejal3lue
#285239 so i finished one headrest, wat u think

By johnsonm781
#285730 this is a very good job for never doing this before nor having experience with sewing before. Props to you for giving it a shot and sticking with it. :)