Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By evarela28
#281956 hey whats up guys.. my brother is a process server and he drives all day. The seats are starting to hurt his back cus lets be honest the 92-95 civic seats suck lol. For Christmas i want to get him seats that would be the most comfortable. whats the best swap i can do for him.. any help would be great. thanks everyone!
By cjw_89
#281958 Integra seats are real comfortable depending on his size... Laugh if you will but a 93 97 ford probe seat is amazing lol.... I would just go with integra seats.and see what happens from there
By poorman type-r
#281963 Acura RSX-S seats are awesome, so are Celica GTS seats. NRG have comfortable seats as well. :thumb:

http://www.getnrg.com/products/interior ... /rsc-400bk
By mADmAN
#281972 EK9/ DC2-R recaros theyre really good and comfy...though on the heavy side

my wife has severe back pains....the kind where she has to get some sort of fluid injected into her spine kinda thingy....

but shes very comfortable in these seats...no back pains even after long, bumpy journeys. so this should say something about how good they are

but i think any seats that has thick cushioning and adjustable lumbar support should be able to get the job done nicely... like the levin seats.
By evarela28
#281973 the ek9 seats look good but im afraid theyll get stolen or something lol.. for the integra seats will any seats work? and are the gsr seats and regular integra seats any different?
By mADmAN
#282810 JDM DC2-R rails will bolt right up to the RHD EG chassis...its a direct fit...not sure about GSR, USDM, RHD though...but i assume the JDM GSR should bolt right up to.

but for us here.. its the EK rails that has 3 out of 4 that matches.

im using EK9 seats with Spoon low down rails for the EK9... and 3 out of 4 bolt right in. the other... was fitted with a longer bolt and EK9 "washers" from the seatbelt assembly

can read/view about it here

http://kzijen.blogspot.com/2011/06/buck ... nally.html
By gtstripes
#282812 DC2 seats bolted straight u n my eg sedan, all 4 of the fuckers :thumb: and they are way more cumfier than my eg seats
By DontHateonEG8
gtstripes wrote:DC2 seats bolted straight u n my eg sedan, all 4 of the fuckers :thumb: and they are way more cumfier than my eg seats

i stand corrected. sorry about misleading the OP in my earlier post. :(
By gtstripes
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
gtstripes wrote:DC2 seats bolted straight u n my eg sedan, all 4 of the fuckers :thumb: and they are way more cumfier than my eg seats

i stand corrected. sorry about misleading the OP in my earlier post. :(

no worries its an easy mistake lol , as long as he has the correct answer now :thumb: :D
By Ajax1989
#282855 Del sol seats