Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Punksz6
#279755 :thumb:
By asianrob
#279913 what did you use to wrap your headliner with?
By dejal3lue
#279973 i just used some felt i bought at a fabric store. it costed me $5 a yard, i was going to use suede but since it was my first one i didnt want to spend too much and ruin it. next day after i did mine i already had a customer. if u like to see let me know ill post pics up. and if u have any other questions let me know.
By asianrob
#280144 nice! did you have to stretch it out any ?
By dejal3lue
oses21 wrote:post piks id like to see should make a whole DIY with instructions how to take it out and how much to buy and how to glue would be great!!

i will be doing my friends 92 eg prally this weekend if not next week and ill do a step by step process on wat to take out, screws and all that good stuff. also try n make a video and post it on youtube.
By dejal3lue
asianrob wrote:nice! did you have to stretch it out any ?

not really, when u lay it down jus make sure u do it from center out. ill be posting a video soon on how i did it.
By asianrob
#280183 sounds good i need to do it to my headliner
By andyc
#280596 that looks awesome, I used faux suede on mine and it looks rubbish... I might redo mine this way :thumb:
By Punksz6
dejal3lue wrote:Image

Thats some good work there!! Keep it up!! Very Nice!! :thumb:
By bucky0256
#281282 wow! you have a true talent that you can make some money with!

the supra one looks like it was done professionally! keep up the good work man! :thumb:
By HungRealLow21
dejal3lue wrote:
oses21 wrote:post piks id like to see should make a whole DIY with instructions how to take it out and how much to buy and how to glue would be great!!

i will be doing my friends 92 eg prally this weekend if not next week and ill do a step by step process on wat to take out, screws and all that good stuff. also try n make a video and post it on youtube.

:thumb: :thumb:
good stuff man i will be waiting for it im exited to do this dont forget to include what kind of glue and stuff to use lol
By andyc
#281364 yeah, I think my problem was the glue I used...