Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By cjw_89
#279192 Yes i have searched this and found some info like yes and no. I know so far the regulator will fit, i was wondering can i just make my own harness. I live in canada and would much rather customize if you will it. My questions in reversing the polarity if i wire the whole thing myself. Idc if i have to rig up switches off a cavalier down to my armrest or switches off anything. I know of 2 civics in newfoundland that has power windows(eg style) one is usdm and the other was converted from all ex parts.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Seems people have done it but noone did a write up. If this can be done i will certainly do a detailed write up on this over winter. I know the pwr/non pwr window door panels are a different width where the switches go to. So i am pretty much game for ANY type of switches. Even if i used the 96-00( ek) pwr window switches. and mod my door panels for those.

Thanks for looking any info will go a long ways.
By deschlong
#284997 The whole swap can be had for about $200.- Just save up and splurge. Nevermind custom isht. You can likely ALSO use the Integra door and cabin wiring, and even the door lock actuators if you modify the lock rod slightly (if you have access to a local 3-dr Integra).