Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Aldo91
#278187 so i saw an interior pic thread on the search but it was full of talk and no pics, I am going to start another one and see how many people pitch in. :thumb:

i will start off, not the greatest pics but its something, i will take better ones later on.

By Demspey1995EG
#315251 only photo i got lol and its from a car show just to prove it of my car, theres a photo of my car taken by my buddy pat

By Mordiiax
#315292 Image
By TrailerTrash
#315301 heres mine in various stages

this is most current i dont have any pics of it but my headliner, rear deck lid, and door cards are all covered with the same fabric
older pics

By familyEGuy23
gtstripes wrote:Image

:thumb:

Awesome :thumb: I got the same seats but my headrest has a hole not all solid

This looks like its going to be a sick thread :woot:
By TrailerTrash
#315310 elrompetoto always delivers :thumb:
By Calvert1
#317131 well all the car are swaying. I like the internal of the vehicles. i am seeking to modify my front side car chairs from the unique dark and greyish fabric, to dark and azure set but I am having some issues discovering some so my query is what are some great locations that I can go to 2 find some (seat protects will do excellent just provided that they are dark and azure leather)

Learn more about custom ute trays
Last edited by Calvert1 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JacquesB
#317137 Image

Still stock but moved a few things around...
By Aldo91
#317143 love the center console piece man your interior has a lot of potential.
By JacquesB
Aldo91 wrote:love the center console piece man your interior has a lot of potential.

Thanks, thinking of getting a smaller steering wheel and then want to build in a screen in that opening on the console, then install my home made pc/laptop that fits in the clove compartment and then I will have internet on the fly and all my docs that I normally use. Even got a small program to do my fuel consumption and so on.
By 92civicEGsedan
Demspey1995EG wrote:only photo i got lol and its from a car show just to prove it of my car, theres a photo of my car taken by my buddy pat

I just saw the roof scoop on your hatch does it really work or is it there just for looks?