Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By civiceg09
#277465 took out all the interior peices, dash,panels, etc. and painted them and rewraped the door panels and rear seats..

By kt95CiviCDX
#277472 I'm jealous lol...I wanna do this in my sedan as well...about how long did it all take ? what paint and how much total cost was it all ?
By cody27
#277473 damn that looks really good.......when i saw "paint" and "interior" this terrible image of a really crappy outrageous color job came to mind [smilie=puke.gif]
By kingjmack
#277482 What type of paint did you use? Looks good!!
By civiceg09
#277553 lol.. well taking the parts off.. a day.. cleaning it with soap and water to remove oils.. then i cleaned it with a spray cleaner that they recommended and the paint isnt cheap autoparts crap.. this one u can color match to any car color by codes.. its like 35 bucks for both cleaner and paint.. it took me 2 cans of paint to do the panels and dash looks awsome and doesnt scratch off ill post some pics of the cans so u can check them out..
By EJ1STYLEN
#277555 I want to do that to my interior..what kind of paint u used and is there any other things u had to do like sanding the interior?
By civiceg09
#277561 no sanding as long as its clean that paint isnt coming of.. with the cleaner they sold me it was taking the brown off the dash.. o_0.. ill post the pics 2morrow of the paint i cant remember the name .. i bought it at terry's auto supply.. its a automotive paint store.
By cody27
#277566 you should be able to use vinyl die/paint available at most parts store in the paint section, thats what i did when i painted a bunch of interior in my VW and when i sold it a year later it still looked great

its amazing the difference it makes i went from faded stained beige to a nice sharp black.
By civiceg09
#277567 yeah they have them but they ..suck.. they chip .. and these you can get in any oem color..if u want a bmw color or mercedez .. in ranges from flat to high gloss .. really neat stuff man..
By civiceg09
#277611 thanks! i say go for it it looks really good im not finish tho i still have the headliner to do and the pillars..

ride of the month here i come! lol :?
By civiceg09
#278415 great weather here in florida .. it was about 65 degrees at 8 am .. so i decided to paint some more parts. .. :hehe: and im going with a light gray for headliner..

heres what i used