Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By imtyson
#276861 so when i bought my 4 door eg none of the lights work except for the dome light. the cluster, climate control, hazard, none have worked, but today i have changed my dimmer switch as well as put i new clock i have acquired since stock came with no clock. and the cluster started working but everything else doesn't work. i checked the fused and they all seem to be good. the clock works if you push and hold on it but as you let off it turns off again. any ideas?
By 92civic_vx
#280350 my hatch did this when i first got it running. turned out my back up fuse under the hood was blown. previous owner had spray painted the bay black and painted the fuses aswell so i didnt notice it was blown lol.
By HungRealLow21
#280351 that mostly means your lights are blown when i got mine all my lights were blown!!!! so i replaced em with leds so if you want i can sell u a set for your cluster climate controls and ill throw in 2 free one for your license plate lights for 10 bucks shiipped pm me for details i also got 16 led dome lights stupid bright ahhaha
By asianrob
#280632 id check the fuses first. there is also "back up lights" fuse under the dash too.