Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Wicked
#274051 So I want to change the color of my interior and while black is nice, I've decided to go a different route. I'm not sure what paint to use or which way would be the best way to go, respraying or tinting? the interior. The color I want is the EK Type K/Dark Grey. The really dark ass gray paint. My lady has the color and I LOVE IT. I think it looks cleaner then the black. Is there anyway to get this color for plastics/vinyl? Also I've noticed No one ever seems to paint their pillar plastics or roof plastics why is that?
By breez
#274081 duplicolor interior paint works good use it in thin light coats and it will last a while . Not sure if they have that color tho and I have seen people paint the roof liner with duplicolor interior paint also the dash just prep right and clean good so it adheres and lasts :thumb:
By Wicked
#274096 That's what I used on my bezel it said it was flat back, but it came out glossy :thumbdown: makes me kinda weary of duplicorlor now :?
By breez
#274160 Oooh ok I feel you Im not sure of any other kinds of paint maybe krylon or rustoleum
By TrailerTrash
#274298 Krylon Fusion