Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Jorje914
#271825 Ok just bought a new eg 93 sedan LX with a sunroof. Is leaking on the front part left and right, I took out the entire headliner and check all the lines where the water goes through and they all working normally. so if some one can help me with this problem. my theory is that it could probably be the seal that goes around the glass it self but, not to sure.
second prob. the lights on the speedometer are not working ( rpm, mph, gas, & temp.) all the other ones are working signals, highbeam, trunk, ect.
while in the climate control I am having the same prob. the lights doesnt work but, the little lights on the buttons do work. Try playing with the dimmer switch and nothig happens. i would appretiate someones help thanks.
By RWMIII
#271839 sounds like the lights have burned out. They are a #74 bulb.

As for the leaking I would take a hose and wet down the suspected area and search for the leaking while doing so.
By Jorje914
#271907 Not quite familiar with the light but, I was interested on putting on some led light and don't really don't know where to get them frm.

As of the sunroof that would be a good idea I try to do that this week. I also wanted to know where to get that particular weatherstip that goes around the glass it self .
By RWMIII
#271985 Get the seal from Honda. You can get leds for your cluster and HVAC controls from www.superbrightleds.com or www.vleds.com . We also have an LED vendor on the board now.
By HungRealLow21
#272468 yea man ur lights must of all burned out same thing wit mine and i just replaced them all with LED feel like i need sunglasses while driving at night now 8) hahaha but yea man ebay is also not a bad idea i got all of mine for 8 bucks look great check a pik out on my build thread!!
By Jorje914
#272791 Damn doesn't look that dad at all n for the price u can't beat that. I'll take a look on that since I have remove everything already just looking around a set I'll be satisfy. What color was the lights blue ?
By Fada Blayne
#272924 before you fix anything make sure u look into that leak. It might appear as though everything is ok but I do know that LX's didnt carry a sunroof and so whoever installed ur sunroof may have overlooked a drain plug. OEM sunroof?
By HungRealLow21
Jorje914 wrote:Damn doesn't look that bad at all n for the price u can't beat that. I'll take a look on that since I have remove everything already just looking around a set I'll be satisfy. What color was the lights blue ?

na they were white but it glows blue kinda the camera made the piks turn out like that but yea you might as well its a great investment!!!
By Jorje914
#273376 I don't really know if te LX came with a sunroof or it was probably added mod from factory cause it seams it is a factory oem sunroof .. I will try posting some pictures of where I'm getting the leak.... Also, is there any particular site I can get the seal for a reasonable price since from Honda just for the seal is about $120 ... Just order the LEDs Of superlightsled.com