Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By RWMIII
#271653 Black matches everything :?
By civic eg-k
#271654 Lol first I was think about red but suede but idk if it would match. What do u think about purple? Like Barney the dinosaur lol I still haven't painted the car yet but I want the stock color back. plus when I bought it came with a 96 front end conversion and since they did a nice job on it I don't really want to take it off. I still don't have 400 bucks to restore the front end to stock!

I was also thinking about the vinyl with the little holes in it in black, but the panel is already black.
By RWMIII
#271662 purple would go with the green, and will def pop out at people when you open the doors :thumb:
By civic eg-k
#271676 Robsters I'm really glad u came iN to hear from you. Ur car and your work is the best man. Thos headers are killer. I really wish I had ur skills to do the work on my own.

Now if u were to use the yellow what mAterial would u use?
By Chance
#271697 Image
By robster
#271701 Hey thanks :D

If you go yellow i whould go with a darker yellow tone in combination with black.
Like black doorpannels / dashboard / sidepannels
yellow doorinserts with black stitches, black shift / e.brake boot with yellow stitches

seats - sideflanks in black and the middle in yellow like my seats but where the red is goes yellow

it realy has to be a dark soft yellow tone so it doen't bite your eyes.

royal blue with black

If you live in colder climat areas you can use Alcantara or a good microfiber material and for hotter climat areas you can use a mesh fabric for better breathing and sweat transportation
ImageImage

Watchout for lightfastness / resitance to fading it must be better then 5
8 it max = good
1 is min= pour

and the material ha to be scuf resitance over 30.000 martindale its better for cars if you take for example only a 10.000 martindale fabric it will wear mutch faster.
By RWMIII
#271840 it would def be "loud" lol