Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 95cpeEX
#268551 has anyone ever tried to install a set of 88-91 prelude bucket seats in a coupe, my friend has a bunch of seats and i love how comfortable they are and how adjustable they are... info on this would be awesome thnx everyone
By chrono404
#268554 Bump

I have a 88-91 Prelude seat that was used as a computer chair for a while. I always wanted to put it into my Sedan however never did. It is very comfy and even sitting in it for hours on end I still like it. I rate it up there with the Stock Recaro seats that came in my 04 WRX as well as the Recaro Made EP3(02-05 Civic Si/Type-R) Seats.

The Leather seats from an Integra GSR or Acura EL(fancy Civic ek sedan sold only in Canada) are more comfy, however while they hold you quite well, they dont have the same grip as the Prelude seats or my Recaros. Also being that they are leather heat/cold effect them. I used a towel to make it through last winter. however super comfy. The benefit of these seats is they will Bolt Right in to your car.

The seat will physically fit, however you will need to swap rails or weld tabs from your eg seats to the 'lude seats. I planned on eventually making tabs for my prelude seats however sold my coupe before that happened. Before I did it to my Sedan I got the Leather Seats out of the Acura EL. Therefore I never researched more into what makes them fit. However I still have my Prelude Seats in my living room next to my EP3 seats for playing my Xbox360 and Wii.

Hope this helps you.
By ImThaBean
#268557 I have been looking for 'lude seats for the hatch. from what I read (don't quote me on it) You have to swap the outer rail, the only removable one to make it work.