Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#267697 so my driver side front and back carpet is soaked [smilie=BangHead.gif] and the passanger side is slightly wet....and it just so happens i was rewrapping the doors on my car that night and there was not door pannel on any of the doors over night.... so im not sure if it has anything to do with it or not....but ive never had this problem before until now...and considering it is still raining and nasty out and supposed to be like this for the next couple of days and i have no where to take out my entire interior out to inspect the situation...i would love it if some one could help me out on where this water may be coming from..or some pointers on how to figure it out.....plz plz help
By Classiccarsrule85
#267717 im thinking it could deal with the door panel as the door itself is semi open to the elements and the window isnt water tight so you can move it up and down....tho i could be wrong there my advice is to get either paper or cardboard spread it throughout the area of wetness making sure its on a known dry source so you dont misinterpret the results come back in an hour see if there are any drips and if there isnt any try 2 or 3 if there still continues to be no water at all then it becomes a possibility of wtf maybe try putting your door panel back on?

p.s. yea its gonna be shitty hurray for ny
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#267736 well i finished rewrapping the door pannels yesterday so they are back on now...but ill try wut yu said when i get a chance....and ill let yu know how it works out..thanks :thumb: