Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#267058 ok so my drivers side door does not lock or unlock when I use my eletrical switch...but when I lock it manually it still locks all my other doors...is this supposed to be like this..or is it supposed lock when I use the switch as well....I am very curiose cuz when. I get an alarm system...I want to make sure it will lock all doors..not just the three....any help or oppinions would be great thanks
By 92civic_vx
#267070 my 92 lx had the same problem, i found out it was the harness at the door. the plug that connects the door harness to the body was corroded and didnt get a good connection.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#267091 i will check it out tomorrow morning and ill let you kn ow how it works out for me thanks for the help
By nvturbo
#267162 I had to redo some of the pins/wires within that wire harness. If you need the smaller pins, grab them from wire harness out of '96- up Civics. The plugs near the underdash fusebox has smaller pins compared to those of EGs.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#267182 so i checked all the wires with a test light and it seams that it has power all the way through...i think i need the motor for the driver door lock....does this sound about right??? just want to know other peoples opinions thanks in advance :thumb:
By nvturbo
#268326 Since the other doors work, it is your door lock actuator in that particular door. Junkyard is your best bet since a brand new one from Honda won't be cheap.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#268355 thats what i was thinking it was but wasntg sure yet....i need to go to a junk yard and get one i just dont have the money or time really...its not the biggest thing to do on my list but now i at least know wut the problem is....thanx nvturbo
By ImThaBean
#268408 You can hit the junkyard or try eBay for a used one already pulled. They are a PITA to swap.

Cheap route is to just buy a cheap eBay universal door popper and wire it to the stock wiring.
By nvturbo
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:thats what i was thinking it was but wasntg sure yet....i need to go to a junk yard and get one i just dont have the money or time really...its not the biggest thing to do on my list but now i at least know wut the problem is....thanx nvturbo

Not a problem.