Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By RWMIII
#266739 So I have tried LEDs in my cluster from superbrightleds.com

They are red and they look pink during the day and arent that bright at night. So I have tried a few different setups, T1.5s, B8.5Ds, and straight #74.

Any ideas on another company? Another size?

I was looking at V-Leds but also came across this company:
http://autolumination.com/74.htm

I have seen the how tos, but everyone seems to be running the hyper blue, which may be the route I end up taking. So any one with red?
By HungRealLow21
#272469 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=270669279427&view=all&tid=780574065017

this are the exact ones i got mn fast shipping and cheap for 10 of em check out my build thread for the results!!
By ImThaBean
RWMIII wrote:nobody? really?

I did the same thing you did. Bought from SBLED and did not get the results I wanted. With the LED's you can not control them with the dimmer like you can with halogen bulbs. the lowest setting is still too bright with the LEDs. I ended up just buying #74 halogens from Auto Illumination and lighted them. After that, I bought halogens for all the switches and climate control.
By RWMIII
92civiclx wrote:have you looked into 1 of civic-eg's sponsors http://www.civic-eg.com/viewforum.php?f=94 ?

yea, their price is kind of steep for what I am looking to do. Their interior lighting is cool though.

I ended up ordering some HyperWhite 194HPs from SBLEDS, came out good.
By Jorje914
#272790 So what website you ended up buying it from ?
By RWMIII
RWMIII wrote:I ended up ordering some HyperWhite 194HPs from SBLEDS, came out good.

^^ www.superbrightleds.com
By gtstripes
#276416 i got T5's from ebay (the square-faced leds) about 5months ago and fuck they are bright with no dullspots! :D
By HAFIL0_EG
gtstripes wrote:i got T5's from ebay (the square-faced leds) about 5months ago and fuck they are bright with no dullspots! :D

what dash are you running? black face or white face???? i have white eg6 cluster with red leds off of ebay and have dull spots in the speedo itself :?
By TeeHizzleNizzle
#282415 I got some from superbrightleds.com as well. Really liked them! I kept it simple and just got white. But for some reason, they become lose and untwist themselves. :? I think it might be because of my subwoofers.

Anyone else experiencing this?
By gtstripes
HAFIL0_EG wrote:
gtstripes wrote:i got T5's from ebay (the square-faced leds) about 5months ago and fuck they are bright with no dullspots! :D

what dash are you running? black face or white face???? i have white eg6 cluster with red leds off of ebay and have dull spots in the speedo itself :?

hey man, im using the black face. do you have the square faced LEDs? if you are you shouldnt have dullspots lol, i will post a pic tommorrow night to show you what mine looks like :thumb:
By elrompetoto
#282847 dont use led when u put an led in a cluster it wont be 2 bright cuz led thow ou tthe lightin one direction u need the light 2 shine in all direction in ur cluster im runing the stock bulbes but in amber and mins lights up nice and amber