Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By asianrob
#262947 it has an extra compartment? deff rare. first time i seen it.
By TrailerTrash
#262955 :? never seen that before

get it!
By Ajax1989
RWMIII wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote::? never seen that before

get it!

nah, im not into collecting JDM stuff. I was just on my daily EG9 Ferio Spoiler hunt.

for a coupe?

and goog luck.. oem ones are hard to find and when found there expensive.. theres a link somewhere on ebay that sells aftermaket ones
By Greasedmonkey
#263579 Never knew about this. Doesnt look very useful. Waste of money.

Buts its JDM and Rare, so someone will buy it.
By TrailerTrash
gtstripes wrote:reminds me of the old bottom shelf compartments on fridges where you put fruit :lol:

run one of the dash vents in there, crank up the A/C, and keep some spare salad in that bitch
By RWMIII
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
RWMIII wrote:

get it!

nah, im not into collecting JDM stuff. I was just on my daily EG9 Ferio Spoiler hunt.

for a coupe?

and goog luck.. oem ones are hard to find and when found there expensive.. theres a link somewhere on ebay that sells aftermaket ones

i actually found a guy who is selling a shitpot of ferio spoilers, emailed me pics and they are oem, 100% legit. Price is $485 shipped :???: He has them still factory painted in black, green, red, silver. Is that too much?
By Ajax1989
RWMIII wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
RWMIII wrote:

get it!

for a coupe?

i actually found a guy who is selling a shitpot of ferio spoilers, emailed me pics and they are oem, 100% legit. Price is $485 shipped :???: He has them still factory painted in black, green, red, silver. Is that too much?

nope that is the avg price for oem ones...
there like 250-300 for knock offs
By HatchbackCrusader
TrailerTrash wrote:
gtstripes wrote:reminds me of the old bottom shelf compartments on fridges where you put fruit :lol:

run one of the dash vents in there, crank up the A/C, and keep some spare salad in that bitch

:lol: