Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By TrailerTrash
#261312 I see all kinds of things every day so i figured I'd make a thread for you guys to post pics of what you got hangin for the world to see :thumb:

mines a tribute to one of the greatest movies of all time: Toy Story
By dawg316
#261421 Image

one of these bad boys. cant even smell it any more.. oh well lol
By RWMIII
#261627 nothing right now. the set screw backed out and is now lost that holds the mirror in place. so it randomly likes to ninja backflip into the backseat if i dont watch it :lol:
By Vti93T
#261972 Image

bf got it for my for christmas and so I added ribbon to it and hung it up. The only thing that sucks is the hello kitty falls off when it's really hot. I guess the glue that holds her together loosens and then she falls lol.
By Punksz6
Vti93T wrote:Image

bf got it for my for christmas and so I added ribbon to it and hung it up. The only thing that sucks is the hello kitty falls off when it's really hot. I guess the glue that holds her together loosens and then she falls lol.

Try putting some better glue in there, maybe a dab of Guerilla Glue.
By Punksz6
#261985 Here is mine. :)

By Classiccarsrule85
#261992 I cant have anything really as it just gives cops another reason to pull me over around here ive had a few friends get pulled over and then ticketed for something else of coarse......
By Vti93T
Punksz6 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:Image

Try putting some better glue in there, maybe a dab of Guerilla Glue.

yeah I might have to do that..I just looked out the window and she had fallen off again lol.