Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By RWMIII
#260309 I have seen the carbon fiber ones. Does anyone know if there are other options than that one? I am looking for plain black. And no, I dont want to paint carbon fiber. Thanks!
By {ikon}EM1
#260319 The carbon fiber ones don't fit correctly just make sure that u get one thats cdm and you'll be ok ... here's a link to where u can get one but its for 96+ ctr
http://www.icbmotorsport.com/ciek9tyrairb.html
By RWMIII
elrompetoto wrote:dose the ctr one fit in the eg dash

yea, what he said
By TrailerTrash
#260655 pretty sure if it did they would say so on the site.

ive only ever seen them in carbon fiber. you can always just get an airbag free dash
By RWMIII
TrailerTrash wrote:pretty sure if it did they would say so on the site.

ive only ever seen them in carbon fiber. you can always just get an airbag free dash

didnt know they made em w/o airbag. would one from a hatch fit a coupe? sedan? mine has some bad spots on it anyways. (the whole dash)
By TrailerTrash
#260896 hatch and coupes are the same. im pretty sure sedans are different not 100% on that though
By DontHateonEG8
RWMIII wrote:no one knows if a sedan dash will fit? there is a guy parting out a sedan hella cheap here.....

1992 - that was the year when the dashes did not have a passenger airbag. coupe, sedans and hatches have the same dashes.

also remember, coupes didnt start rolling off the factory until '93 - so if you want an airbag-less dash your best bet will be hatches and sedans.