Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By rustbucket
#259939 went to junk yard and pulled seats from a 94 teg (SHOULD be DC) , vacuum / steam cleaned, dyed black, but when i went to bolt them up the rear inner side is too high. here's pics:

you can see my fingers fit under the mounting bracket, so even if i got a longer bolt it would never be flush. if anyone can tell seats apart by appearance, here's some of my interior:

By HatchbackCrusader
#259947 I have the same exact seats and was having the same problem! Try putting the seat in (but don't bolt it down yet!), and sitting on it. Worked for me; all the holes matched up and I was able to bolt them down. Hope this helps.
By asianrob
#259962 your under carriage might need to be beat back down in place. or you might need to sit the seat down put the bolts in place and then move it around till all the holes line up and then bolt them down.
By chrono404
asianrob wrote:your under carriage might need to be beat back down in place. or you might need to sit the seat down put the bolts in place and then move it around till all the holes line up and then bolt them down.

x2
They are a direct bolt in to all 92-95 Civics. Try relining it back up and it should fit. If it doesn't then your under carriage has been beat up and needs to re aligned.