Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By b20vt-eeerrrr_edit-errrr
#256525 :woot: just picked up and installed my super rare red leather seats from the daytona del sol, only 500 daytonas ever maid and i got the seats out of one. let me know what you think!
:thumb:
By dbrooks
#256529 they look pretty cool! nice pick up :thumb:
By JUICE
#256554 first pic of them i was like.. meh..

but them in the car actually look pretty badass! definitely different. :thumb:

that's a mean looking hatch! what you got in it??
By forcefedEG
#256559 There bad ass, I like them.... clean hatch too :thumb:
By teal_dx
#256563 Nice! I never knew a Daytona model existed :oops:
If you were local, you would have a line of people waiting to buy your old seats, me at the front of the line :D
By mooze
teal_dx wrote:Nice! I never knew a Daytona model existed :oops:
If you were local, you would have a line of people waiting to buy your old seats, me at the front of the line :D

x2 ...never seen those before...nice touch
By RL-521
#256584 my god that crx is clean..
#256632 guys im actualy some one vary valuable to this form. i have connections to some of the most rarest EDM europan domestic parts avl. for the eg hatch. if you want to be diffrent. reaserch the edm eg hatch and let me know what you want i can get alot. just not rhd shit.

yes the crx is clean....it is full edm with K20 in it. and the white hatch next to me is the ALL WHEEL DRIVE SOHC PROJECT. not my but a friends. and the red Z in the back ground is my car aswell.

as for my hatch...i have crower stage 2 cams skunk2 dual valve springs, skunk2 pro 2 manifold, egle rods je pistons arp bolts all around, acl bearings european civic b18 wagon LSD trans, b16 head with golden eagle oil kit for the B20 block, dart block guard, stage 3 clutch light weight flywheel, t3 t4 to4E 3icnch exhaust, type rs bov should i go on?

im new to this site where do i go to show my project hatch?
Last edited by b20vt-eeerrrr_edit-errrr on Wed May 25, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
By familyEGuy23
#256645 Nice dude definitely make a build thread :thumb: quick question u said you can get edm parts? Only Hatchy or sedans as well?
#256693 from past exsperiance the more you take car of me the more i bend over back wards to deep search for special request for harder more random parts. but yes i can get ahold of a wide range of honda parts. what do you want. im really known on crxcommunity.com my name on their is yllw93ctkhb, i dont have as much feed back on their as ive sold but i know people their that ive sold to can back my rep. what do you want?
By TrailerTrash
#256694 hey you son of aa bitch gimme them seats! :o :thumb: