Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By nateski
#254536 confused between stock and led bulb sizes. wanna change my cluster, switches and climate control bulbs to led.
to make it easier can someone just give me the led bulb sizes along with the amount of bulbs I need?
By ImThaBean
#254708 A quick google search will give you an answer, but I've written a DIY for this and have the answers and am feeling nice tonight. so:

Cluster- 6-7 (depending on cluster) T1.5 instrument cluster bulbs, these have the base already so its a direct swap (check polarity) or you can use #74 wedge and reuse the OE bases.
Climate Control- 2 #74 wedge
Switches- There are 2 per switch, you do the math depends on which switches you have. One for the backlight and one for the "ON" light. Then there is one in the hazard switch (red). Not many people know there one in there because its burned out. Those are T3 NEO wedge base.

It would be smarter to get halogen bulbs. I ended up swapping my LED's back to halogen because the light output is better. Plus the halogen bulbs are cheaper and are probably going to last well past the expected life of the car from here on out.

You can buy them all LED/halogen from Autolumination
By nateski
ImThaBean wrote:A quick google search will give you an answer, but I've written a DIY for this and have the answers and am feeling nice tonight. so:

Cluster- 6-7 (depending on cluster) T1.5 instrument cluster bulbs, these have the base already so its a direct swap (check polarity) or you can use #74 wedge and reuse the OE bases.
Climate Control- 2 #74 wedge
Switches- There are 2 per switch, you do the math depends on which switches you have. One for the backlight and one for the "ON" light. Then there is one in the hazard switch (red). Not many people know there one in there because its burned out. Those are T3 NEO wedge base.

It would be smarter to get halogen bulbs. I ended up swapping my LED's back to halogen because the light output is better. Plus the halogen bulbs are cheaper and are probably going to last well past the expected life of the car from here on out.

You can buy them all LED/halogen from Autolumination

thanks a whole lot for your help. I honestly went through some DIYs but as I stated I got confused haha. thanks for taking your time and posting up for me really appreciate it.
By Dustin
#255094 If you buy leds for your cluster and they are polarized make sure you test them before you put everything back together. If you turn your dash light on and they do not come on just flip the bulb around and try it again.
By nateski
Dustin wrote:If you buy leds for your cluster and they are polarized make sure you test them before you put everything back together. If you turn your dash light on and they do not come on just flip the bulb around and try it again.

gonna try out halogen instead, thanks for the advice though