Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Rufuseg8
#254138 I researched and have read conflicting things. Are the front seats straight bolt on without rail modification? Looking into buying some for cheap. I dont mind doing a rail swap but I just wanted to know ahead of time. Also, anyone know if they sit high in an EG Sedan. Its the front only. Any info appreciated. Thanks
By Classiccarsrule85
#254140 now i got seats from a integra ls sedan they bolted right in DC style years 94+ and in my book you sat just a hair lower or i guess it was more of a bucket then the other seats so you sat more into the seat....

anyhow as long as its a integra of model years 94-00 i think they ended in 2000 but anyhow they will work if bought from a coupe the rails will be longer but you should have no problems swapping the rails with your old eg seats.

be careful of the da seats 90-93 however....they look similar but.those will in turn be a pain in the rear to fit completely different and youd have to tear the seats down and switch the seat pans in order for them to work properly.....
By Rufuseg8
#254142 Thank for quick reply. Just talked to a guy who said they came from 4 door so no rail mods? Need to pick these up quick bc for $30 its a steal :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#254147 thats pretty close to what i paid for mine tho mine where tan and unwanted i think i paid 10 or 20 lol and yea as long as they are like i said 94_ and not 90-93 they will bolt or should bolt right in without any mods or needs to switch the rail if anything for the room factor and whatnot id pop your p.side seat out and just test fit just to eb on the safe side....
By Rufuseg8
#254194 Just for clarification I bought and installed these seats and they bolted right up. :woot: No modification on the rails. And they sit about the same IMO
By Classiccarsrule85
#254204 glad to hear but now you have nice side bolsters compared to the semi flat eg seats