Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By nateski
#253588 why dont you buy the optional audio console?
By KERMIT_EGK
#253590 yea the one that goes where the cup holders did ? thats what i have
By nateski
KERMIT_EGK wrote:yea the one that goes where the cup holders did ? thats what i have

no haha the optional audio console is basically replacing the single din stereo console :thumb:
By KERMIT_EGK
nateski wrote:
KERMIT_EGK wrote:yea the one that goes where the cup holders did ? thats what i have

no haha the optional audio console is basically replacing the single din stereo console :thumb:

u got a pic to show me ?...... cux u knw what im talking bout tho right cux thats where i wanna ut my double din nd have done it but it didnt look flush
By nateski
KERMIT_EGK wrote:
nateski wrote:

u got a pic to show me ?...... cux u knw what im talking bout tho right cux thats where i wanna ut my double din nd have done it but it didnt look flush

hold up, correction it does replace the cup holders, yes i am no help here haha. as for making it sit flush, im guessing you have to adjust your brackets a little to get it sitting the way you want it to.
By KERMIT_EGK
nateski wrote:
KERMIT_EGK wrote:
nateski wrote:

hold up, correction it does replace the cup holders, yes i am no help here haha. as for making it sit flush, im guessing you have to adjust your brackets a little to get it sitting the way you want it to.

lolx thats wat i was gonna say it is the optinal console but what bracket they make none for ower year
By nateski
KERMIT_EGK wrote:
nateski wrote:
KERMIT_EGK wrote:
nateski wrote:

lolx thats wat i was gonna say it is the optinal console but what bracket they make none for ower year

the brackets that came with your aftermarket deck, if you dont have the brackets then you have to order it. i had the same problem with a friend's lexus, he switched his deck to double din as well. we had to do a little adjusting to get it fitting the way he wanted it too. :woot:
By KERMIT_EGK
nateski wrote:
KERMIT_EGK wrote:
nateski wrote:
KERMIT_EGK wrote:
nateski wrote:

yea i feel u one that but its not as easy ive tryes

the brackets that came with your aftermarket deck, if you dont have the brackets then you have to order it. i had the same problem with a friend's lexus, he switched his deck to double din as well. we had to do a little adjusting to get it fitting the way he wanted it too. :woot: