Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By that ISH hatch
#252614 I have a 95 si and the seats are unbearable. I could tolerate it for half an hour but any longer than that and I already had lower back pain. I'm looking into FG2 or EP3 seats.
Now, I've never seen fg2 seats in a hatch so does anyone know if it's possible and what kind of work is involved? I believe ep3 seats, you can just pop on eg/dc rails and you're good to go. Any feedback on the comfort of these seats? I hear great things about both
By chrono404
#252625 you will have to weld brackets to make them fit, They will lift you up and still tall in our cars.

My Ep3 Seats where in my EG Sedan for about 10 mins while I figured if I could deal with them being that high. After 10 mins they came back out and my coupe seats went back in.

I would recommend GSR(or acura el) leather seats. I have them in my sedan and I love them. I Have lower back problems and I LOVE these seats. Super comfortable and on a Warm day the heat from the leather soaks into your back and makes it feal really good. Highly Recommended.
By that ISH hatch
#252705 i dont mind the height so long as i still fit in the car. my thing against any leather seats are if its burning hot, they're burning hot. if its cold out, they're cold. i had that prob in my last car even with seat heaters. also like how ep3s color match with eg interior. really looking to stick with cloth without going the route of integra seats