Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By HAFIL0_EG
#252380 T-10 globes are only good for parker lights and rear number plates, you need T-5 globes for the dash and heater controls as well as ash tray. and for the hazard buttons have even smaller globes again. and you will need wide spread LED globes for the dash otherwise you will have dull spots with normal type LED globes, hope that helps
By chorean
HAFIL0_EG wrote:T-10 globes are only good for parker lights and rear number plates, you need T-5 globes for the dash and heater controls as well as ash tray. and for the hazard buttons have even smaller globes again. and you will need wide spread LED globes for the dash otherwise you will have dull spots with normal type LED globes, hope that helps

Any advice on climate control swap? Cannot figure it out for the life of me.
By HAFIL0_EG
chorean wrote:
HAFIL0_EG wrote:T-10 globes are only good for parker lights and rear number plates, you need T-5 globes for the dash and heater controls as well as ash tray. and for the hazard buttons have even smaller globes again. and you will need wide spread LED globes for the dash otherwise you will have dull spots with normal type LED globes, hope that helps

gave you some info on my build thread champ :thumb:
By chorean
HAFIL0_EG wrote:
chorean wrote:

Thanks, dude! :thumb:
By HAFIL0_EG
chorean wrote:
HAFIL0_EG wrote:
chorean wrote:

Thanks, dude! :thumb:

no probs champ
:thumb: