Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By butta75
#252008 You mean DB Integra? As long as its 4 door to 4 door everything will fit nicely!
By chrono404
butta75 wrote:You mean DB Integra? As long as its 4 door to 4 door everything will fit nicely!

x2

94-01 Integra Sedan (DB) Seats will all swap into a EG sedan

96-00 Civic(EK/EJ) Sedans Seats will also all swap over into an EG Sedan, Its of note that only 3 of the front seat bolts will go into place, however it will still be held fine.

97-00 Acura EL Sedans leather seats will also go into an EG Sedan. Its of note that only 3 of the front seat bolts will go into place, however it will still be held fine.

All of the above will bolt in just unless otherwise noted. The Rear seats will have no gap. Although if you get a rear seat that has 2 sides it wont clip into your one latch eg rear seat clip. If you get Acura EL Leather seats like me, Then its not a real problem as the sets just sit in place by friction of the leather on the sides of the seat.

Happy Hunting. :thumb:
By jdmdx93
#252733 damn man....i guess ill just say thankyou! i just hate them front seats, curve my back in
By jdmdx93
#252735 and could you show me pics of the acura interior in the car?? that is definetly a possibility for me
By goblin
#252745 this guy i Thailand fits DB8 seats. rear and dc2 recaro black seat for front... lookin good! it's the look u want to achive??
By chrono404
#252900 I like the DB8 Type-R Seats. I thought about going that route until I found the leather seats from an Acura EL.

Rear Seats, No Gaps at all

I dont have any good pics of the front seats.