Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Mr Rattles
#250581 Hey guys, found this steering wheel that i really like but not sure if ill be going against jdm if i fit it

reason for me asking is it says DRIFTING on it and i own a fwd eg ?

positive and negative feedback wouldbe awesom thanks
By blk92hb
#250583 get it! if you want then why would you care what others think. on a side note some of the eg6 came with a momo steering wheels in them.
By Aldo91
#250584 Do what you like dude, its your car just do what you want with it. :thumb:
By chrono404
#250586 It wont be JDM. However thats not a bad thing. The JDM Fad is dying down anyways, Atleast in America.

If you like the steering wheel, then put it in your car. Momo is a good manufactor of aftermarket steering wheels and as posted before some Hondas (type-R's, Pretty sure the JDM DC2 ITR for one) came with them.

You will probally get some flack for having the word "Drifting" on a FWD Civic. If thats something that bothers you then it wont be worth it. If your not one that cares what people think for the most part and you like then go for it.

That said If I was going for a new steering wheel, I would retain my airbags, I would go for a Momo Evo, Or adapt an OEM S2k Steering wheel or FD Civic Si/Fit Sport steering wheel. That could just me being old(23) and having been in a few crashes(not at fault) though.
By Mr Rattles
#250594 thank you guys for all the feedback.

Honestly im not really worried whatpeople say however i myself am not 100% sure that i want this wheel, i really does feel awesom but that dam Drifting decal is putting me off abit, i think i should just close my eyes and buy it.

oh ja theres a quick release hub there aswell - any thoughts for daily drivers ?
By Mr Rattles
#250595 Dam looking at this beauty again i think ive found the one i been looking for, it kinda has a nascar or daytona design :D , but that flipping drifting decal :cry:
By Robbys89
#250596 is a nice wheel but as you know yourself the "drifting" is a bit out of place! lol

would you consider a nardi wheel, mine is like the one you posted just the grip is differant and of corse it been a nardi and not momo but same kinda design like this one below...

http://image.nengun.com/catalogue/origi ... wheels.jpg

and mine with a center carbon "look" piece.

By 94EJ2
#250597 the drifting is stitched in order it and you can get a thread puller from your local fabric store and pull the treads and the word out of the wheel
By 1ACarlos
#250603 Definitely do what you like.
By Mr Rattles
#250610 @ Robbys89 - yeah mate that drifting decal is making me think twice, i recently grew a liking for Nardi but arent they really expensive ?
Your interior looks awesom man :thumb:

94EJ2 :shock: tell me more please bro, will it look clean or will there still be the print there ?
By chrono404
Mr Rattles wrote:@ Robbys89 - yeah mate that drifting decal is making me think twice, i recently grew a liking for Nardi but arent they really expensive ?
Your interior looks awesom man :thumb:

94EJ2 :shock: tell me more please bro, will it look clean or will there still be the print there ?

when something is embowered in like the "drifting" text is. Once you remove it it will be obvious it was there.

Everytime we(my family) has done it it the fabric is different in the area you destiched. It will look chewed up and leave marks. It will also wear quite quickly where the drifting text was at. I wouldn't recommend going this route.
By Mr Rattles
#250621 chrono404 - thanks for the hint bro :thumb:

any idea how the horn would work on a quick release sterring wheel?

i googed it and all NRG products say they use positive energy - where can ibuy some positive energy :?