Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By OleFolk
#245992 Im a taller person and would prefer to have my seat lower in my car
Should I just bolt my seat to the floor? Or get seat rails?
How would I go about doing that?
By TOPIK3900
#246007 is your seat stock or do you have a racing seat in it
By OleFolk
#246009 Just straight stock
Are racing seat rails naturally lower?
By Blk95coupe
#246012 Stock Del Sol seats would make you sit lower in the car.
By TrailerTrash
Blk95coupe wrote:Stock Del Sol seats would make you sit lower in the car.

other than this i really don't know if you could make stock seats sit any lower. its not like they have tall brackets or anything. you may be able to cut them down a hair and weld them back together :?
By Chance
#246053 Like said ^ del sol seats are as low as you'll get stock without hacking the shit out of stuff.

You can get after market low seat rails. If you get after market seats you can get them... like buddy club super low down seat rails or bride super low seat rails. You just have to make sure they will work with whatever seat you want/get.
By TOPIK3900
#246282 im planing on making my own seat rails to lower the seat down seeing as i am 6'5'' if you want i can take pics for you on how to make them... but you will need to know how to weld
By OleFolk
TOPIK3900 wrote:im planing on making my own seat rails to lower the seat down seeing as i am 6'5'' if you want i can take pics for you on how to make them... but you will need to know how to weld

Im all good on whatever metal working I need
That would be awesome to share your design :thumb:
By TOPIK3900
#246356 Alright well i should be starting them early in the week ill keep ya updated
By blk92hb
#246419 are the delsol seats lower due to the seat rails or is the seats them selfs.
By TOPIK3900
#246440 Ok so i have been looking over the seat rails and metal bucket that supports you.. and after coming up with a couple different ideas on how to exactly do this.. i have come up with a pretty easy way to keeping your seats looking all hacked up... and theres no modifying the seat rails at all... I will have pics up monday night and i guess a diy
By OleFolk
#246494 That's awesome definatly keep posted im interested in seeing this :thumb:
By TOPIK3900
#246830 Ok i got er done .. unfortunatly i wont be posting pics tonight as the gf is having a bad day and im going to go spend some time with her.. ill get them up asap
By TrailerTrash
#246868 chop chop i wanna see this so i can decide if i wanna do it or not :thumb:
By OleFolk
TrailerTrash wrote:chop chop i wanna see this so i can decide if i wanna do it or not :thumb:

Same here