Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Chance
#247812 Curious... Patiently waiting on pics. :thumb:
By dbrooks
#247971 i would like to see this :thumb:
By TOPIK3900
#248537 Sorry guys ive been busy moving.. ill get them up as soon as i have a few extra mins.
By TrailerTrash
#250498 Image
By Eg6H2D
#250637 Did you guys know that 98+ integra seat the lower part goes down a good bit? 2 knobs on the left on the driver side...
By 92CXyD
TOPIK3900 wrote:Ok so i have been looking over the seat rails and metal bucket that supports you.. and after coming up with a couple different ideas on how to exactly do this.. i have come up with a pretty easy way to keeping your seats looking all hacked up... and theres no modifying the seat rails at all... I will have pics up monday night and i guess a diy

Seats themselves.

I have owned 3 different sets for my EGs and love them. Nice comfy for taking naps in during lunch. :D
By OleFolk
#252943 How do I go about bolting my seats to the floor
its seems akward but people obviously do it
By chrono404
OleFolk wrote:How do I go about bolting my seats to the floor
its seems akward but people obviously do it

There are 4 bolt holes that the brackets line up with stock.

EG/Delsol/DC Teg seats swap right in and all line right up and just put bolts through the holes.

EK Seats will fit however only 3 of the holes will line up.
By MistahJuice
#257376 any news on the write up?
By TrailerTrash
#263634 my last attempt... :x :x :x :x :x
By eg-guy
TrailerTrash wrote:Image

lol
By TOPIK3900
#328181 So after 2 years of everyone waiting here is the diy lowered seat.. Sorry for the delay. I had completely forgot about this..
Do not blame me if you attept this and screw something up or it ends up being unsafe.. this was my second attempt.. the first one failed miserably

So this is the seat I started with

After disassembling the seat this is what the seat pan looks like stock

Seat back

I started by shaving some of the foam away to get that little extra bit of room.. Also for a little bit more side support.. ( I would recommend using a electric knife.. My olfa knife didn't do a very clean job)
I did it to the bottom part aswell.. I just don't have a picture of it

Now to the seat pan.. Cut out the spot welds on the mounting brackets

The front bracket i don't have much of anything for pics but, after removing it looks like this.... You can see a marker line I drew.. Cut the tab off

Next, you have to enlarge the top hole where the spot weld was depending on how low you want your pan to sit

Weld the modified bracket to the seat pan

For the rear bracket, you need to cut most if it up to make it sit correctly against the pan... it might take some time to get it right but this is what i ended up with

Weld the bracket on

I ran into some problems with the pan hitting the seat adjuster so i cut this part out

It now clears after more cutting

Seat rails installed on to the modified seat pan

Seat all back together and installed. If you look closely you can see the difference between the two seats

One last thing.. The orginal plastic trim will need to be modified at the front too..
By EJ civic Juan
#331126 this is very nice going to attempt this in the near future