Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By foxtuning65
#243968 I know there is directions and it is pretty self explanatory but some people might need a DIY to help install their Wink mirrors. Well, here it is.

First you need to take off the screws holding your sun visors on. Here is where they are

Dont forget to take the little holders off too, when you get the screw out you need to pull the holder one way because there is a clip inside of it that you need to pop free.

After you take all screws off (there should be six between the visors and the holders) You should have some like this

Your headliner should look something along these lines

Then, you need to pop off your rear view mirror. DO NOT just pull on it, and heating it up can still crack the glass. You can use a small screwdriver or in my case a small allen key to put into the hole and slowly slide it up and off. BE CAREFUL

Then you should have your base left. If you want that off, wait for a hot day and scrap it off. THe epoxy they use is very strong. I am leaving mine on in case I ever want to put my stock mirror back on 8)

Then you follow the instructions on the Wink mirror to set up the brackets and then put the mirror in and bolt it down. and you're all done!
Cant even really see if from the outside

I hope someone finds this helpful :D
By TrailerTrash
#243969 nice little DIY :thumb:
where did you get your wink mirror?
By foxtuning65
#243971 Got it from a friend of mine who got it from the local Pep-Boys. I see them online a lot too.
By 92hatchie
#243982 ill sell u mine for 15
By whiteEG
#243987 have you driven with the wink yet? does yours vibrate a lot?
By *EvE*
#244035 i could have used this yesterday when i was installing my wink...lol

whiteEG wrote:have you driven with the wink yet? does yours vibrate a lot?

ya mine does vibrate alot 2...but im thinking it maybe to tight or something...im going to adjust mine to see if that works
By foxtuning65
whiteEG wrote:have you driven with the wink yet? does yours vibrate a lot?

I havent driven with it yet. My car is torn apart but the friend who had it had it in his 300zx with solid motor mounts. He said the vibration can be cured by adding washers in certain areas
By foxtuning65
#244424 ^^^yeah man. Had that sticker since I got the car haha
By dbrooks
#244427 well isnt this a nice little write up! haha :thumb:
By 92hatchie
dbrooks wrote:well isnt this a nice little write up! haha :thumb:

LMAO easiest thing to do i dnt think a diy was necesary