Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By cjw_89
#241426 So i baought my car off a guy and it used to be turbo.So being a turbo he had the washer tank removed for the piping. I popped an integra one in with the optional rear pump for my wiper 8) but there is no go. What stumps me is that IT WORKED on the teg i scrapped and i believe it isnt my motor at all!...

Has anyone ever had the problem with thier wipers when they hit down on thier wiper switch instead of putting it towards themselves? Normally you hit down and the wiper will flick right fast for as long as you have it held down but mine won't. Mine won't do anything. But it is contrary enough when the wipers are half way up and hit down on the switch they stop for as long as i have it held :thumbdown:

I need to get it fixed.I was thinking on taking out of my previous dd a 94 dx coupe.But would the wiring be different being the si is a hatchback with a functional rear wiper?How about a 94-95 integra switch.Tjhey have the rear wiper.Can i just use that combination switch :?

I am going to hook my washer motor direct today and get down to the bottom of this. No washerfluid SUCKS :(
By deschlong
#242858 I wouldn't think it's the new washer tank ... it's either the switch that needs cleaning, wiring or a failing ICU. If you kept the ICU and chime from the Teg (if it was a 94-97) then you should consider mylights on retrofit. :)
By cjw_89
#243120 show me a pic of the chime and icu i am 90% i may have it there lol. And i was considering that before but wasnt sure if i had the correct parts or not :thumb: