Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Ajax1989
#238966 not sure if there a direct bolt in
but my friend has em in his eg sedan, but before that they were in his eg hatch
By 92_eghatch
#238992 sorry.... what model is an ep3? and while we're on the topic, how do you determine the numbers? eg(number here) ek(number here) and so on..
By Ajax1989
#238994 01-05 civic si or wat ever yrs they are
By chrono404
94_jdm_ferio wrote:02-05 civic si or wat ever yrs they are

Fixed for you. :thumb:

92dxeg wrote:jw do ep3 seats fit in a eg hatch like bolt right in if not what mods do i need to do

They dont bolt in, you will need to cut/weld rails to make them fit in. When you do they will sit very high.

I had some in my 99 Civic Hatch, I'm about 6 foot and although my head never hit the ceiling, my hat sure did. They are very comfortable and have very good side bolstering and helped me out alot when I was T-Boned in the car.

I tried the seats in a few of my cars since the hatch however didn't like how high they sat so now the seat in my Room for me and Friends to play Xbox with.

If you want pics of the Rails and how they where welded together I can take some pics for you.

I also edited your title and moved to the correct forum for you.
By Ajax1989
#239000 thanks i knew i was wrong on the yrs i couldnt remember correctly
and yes they shit really high, i dont like em personally cuz that reason
By chrono404
94_jdm_ferio wrote:thanks i knew i was wrong on the yrs i couldnt remember correctly
and yes they shit really high, i dont like em personally cuz that reason

Example of welded mount/Rail. Yes it has to be that high for all of the rails to mount up correctly. I looked into making the seats lower, Cant be done.

Picture of them in my Old EK(RIP)
You can see how high the head rest are sitting, The Top of the seats are almost as high as the top of the glass for the Window. thats thats being 3-5 Clicks back. I always rocked these super laid back so I can actually drive the car.

They do sit very high. I LOVE the seats, They fit the EP3 just fine with its Higher roof line. However the EG's and EK's dont have the Room if your taller then 5' 10". As said before they are being used as game chairs.

If your looking for Awesome inexpensive Honda Seats I would Highly Recommend Prelude seats, Awesome Side Bolstering and very comfortable, I like them so much I made one into my Computer Chair.
By Graham
#242757 Ep3 seats are way different to eg, wouldnt be able to swap the bases over i dont think

You could fit ep3 anniversary or jdm recaros into an eg using integra type r recaro rails, but other than that i wouldnt waste your time with the ep3 seats - they're shite