Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By familyEGuy23
#237436 Hey what's up guys needed some help I know a couple of people here got the jdm optional center console double din...I found one one craigslist for cheap $55 :thumb: but I want to know if ill need more hardware to install in my car here's the pics....

Let me know what you guys think is it worth it or no? :thumb: :thumbdown: :?
By familyEGuy23
#237447 Thanks chilango :thumb: it's a lil beat up but I'll paint it 8) another question how would I put my CD deck? Or one of those pockets?
By Carfanatic
#237449 Ehm, if you only got those 2 plastic parts, you miss like 80% of the console.
By familyEGuy23
Carfanatic wrote:Ehm, if you only got those 2 plastic parts, you miss like 80% of the console.

:o :shock: what else would I need? So it's not worth it :?
By familyEGuy23
#237491 :o wow didn't see that thanks I would've spent my money on plastic :x I'll just save up and wait till someone sells a complete one ...

Chilango41: I was going to buy that one you were selling awhile back but somebody bought it quick status :(
By asianrob
#237575 that looks like its a USDM (cig lighter location on the JDM one is oopposite side.) you could always low ball his ass and use it to hold gauges ? but if your wanting to out a CD player in there you'll need everything like stated above.