Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By cjw_89
#232797 I used this as my refrence today.It tok some time to modify my cluster globes.But it was worth it.It worked perfectly..

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread ... G6-Cluster

scale 1/10 is about a 9 for modifying the globes!!! :x

i am having some trouble with this.All lights work but i had to tie them in to b11 and b12 i believe.But now my clock bearly works.Like its extremly dull.Minus well say it dont work.My climate control lights wont go off while i turn all my lights off.I have to turn my key off for the climate control lights to go off.I am lost and i worked SO HARD to have my dimmer :thumbdown: Anyone have any input..I did what buddy said on www.ozhonda...He had the ground listed there but he didnt mention nothing abut it after... The dimmer do work for anyone asking... 8) Just a few glitches!
By deschlong
#233633 Well, one problem with his diagram is he hasn't shown all the cluster illumination lights. :thumbdown: There is actually a sixth one at the top left (black base) of the image of the back of the cluster. So, you may be grounding out still through A5.
By cjw_89
#233651 Which one exactly.I Have it figured out now to an extent.My clock is dull to non existant now :thumbdown: I read up that you can use the wiring going to your cd player and wire it to your clock.... My dimmer WORKS ! but when i dimm it right out the gas/temp gauges still stay bright.... :? Other then one part staying bright when i turn down my dimmer and my clock being extremly dull almost not visible i have it figured out.
By deschlong
cjw_89 wrote:Which one exactly.I Have it figured out now to an extent.My clock is dull to non existant now :thumbdown: I read up that you can use the wiring going to your cd player and wire it to your clock.... My dimmer WORKS ! but when i dimm it right out the gas/temp gauges still stay bright.... :? Other then one part staying bright when i turn down my dimmer and my clock being extremly dull almost not visible i have it figured out.

Don't dick around with your other wiring until you have this figured out. Everything else should work normally after you get this sorted.

Top left bulb in this image. It's a cluster illumination bulb.
By cjw_89
#233670 so above pin is the socket your talkin about...What i i was to just unhook it for no and go from there and see what it does.Is there any reason for that socket to be black vs the other illumination sockets being grey.
By cjw_89
#233671 i wired the other grey one that he didnt list.I figured he forgot to illustrate it..That being said if that isnt one i can use the modified globe for the slot you mention.Just switch them.
By deschlong
#233678 :facepalm: Nah - man, the other grey one that he didn't mention at the bottom is for the low fuel light -- that might be part of your problem too! The one above the word "PIN" is the one I'm referring to. Don't know why it's black, though I DO know it's a different SIZE than the others, so that might be it.

If you take that bulb out and test it, I *think* you should get proper functionality -- provided you didn't muck anything else up. :wink: