Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By mastashea20
#228985 im trading for a 93 ex sedan hpefully this week but i got a double din and want to know the cheepest way to get it to fit in. also for the rear door panels on them is there any way to get them black for the front i am jus gonna get some from a HB that are stock black and put them in but the rear what shld i do for black door panels.

thanks

also some guy said he got a jdm armrest delete for 10 dollers so i might grab tht will it fit in ne 2 3 or 4 door eg with direct bolts?
By familyEGuy23
#228993 I think EGs only have single din unless you buy an JDM optional center console which isn't really cheap or you can put a Prelude center console there's a DIY on here about it :thumb:
but correct me if I'm wrong
By asianrob
mastashea20 wrote:im trading for a 93 ex sedan hpefully this week but i got a double din and want to know the cheepest way to get it to fit in. also for the rear door panels on them is there any way to get them black for the front i am jus gonna get some from a HB that are stock black and put them in but the rear what shld i do for black door panels.

thanks

also some guy said he got a jdm armrest delete for 10 dollers so i might grab tht will it fit in ne 2 3 or 4 door eg with direct bolts?

hate to break it to your but coupe/hatch door panels wont fit 4door's
our North American 4door's Never Came Black interior, you will either have to import it or dye it.
you'll probably need to get an Audio console (which might be a little hard to find)
By Datsmart
#229046 Be aware that door panels from a Hatchback will not fit Sedan front doors.
Sedan doors are not as long.
By mastashea20
#229107 wow i really owe u guys 1 i was about to go drop 40$ on some door panels thanks you very much, but the black dash is all the same for all coupe/hatch/sedan i found 1 for 30$ with no glovebox

with dying the door panels do ppls everntually fade out or anything? i used some vinyl stuff on my old car but was crappy i plan to use sem this time so i want it to come out nice n last long.

and with the prelude i saw tht but its kinda confusing lol , i dont know wa the guy is saying no offence
By mastashea20
#229200 yeah deff intrested but how much u tryna charge and how much for shipping to the states im within the 48

i know they are rare so idk if ur gonna rape me on the price but be generous for the holidays please :P
By asianrob
#229220 dash will deff fit. if you get the 92-93 dash (no air bag) you get get THAT glove box. the 93-94 glove box will not fit.