Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By *EvE*
#230190 i saw this thread and was excited because my boyfriend installed a wink mirror on his prelude a couple months ago and i told him i wanted 2 get one but wasnt 2 sure if i should lower my eg sedan (which is at stock ride height now)...he got me a wink for xmas and i want to put it on but i dont know if i should lower it first. opinons???
By Gustavo
*EvE* wrote:i saw this thread and was excited because my boyfriend installed a wink mirror on his prelude a couple months ago and i told him i wanted 2 get one but wasnt 2 sure if i should lower my eg sedan (which is at stock ride height now)...he got me a wink for xmas and i want to put it on but i dont know if i should lower it first. opinons???

Since u already have the wink i say put it on. :thumb: Do u have the stuff 2 lower it?
By Vti93T
#230217 Wink mirrors are awesome..only problem I ever had was sitting in my friends car and the seat wasn't leaning back far enough so I felt like my face was right up in the mirror :-/ sucks having a baby seat behind you.
By Gustavo
Vti93T wrote:Wink mirrors are awesome..only problem I ever had was sitting in my friends car and the seat wasn't leaning back far enough so I felt like my face was right up in the mirror :-/ sucks having a baby seat behind you.

:lol: I lean back when i drive. No baby seat behind me my hatch is gutted.
By Ajax1989
#230232 i dont have a prob with mine, ive had it installed over a yr now, my only complain is that i need a new motor mount so the vibrations from the motor shake the shit outta it
and when people dont know i have it, they always hit there head on it gettin in my car

and since i have del sol seats i kinda have to sit up when i drive into the sun 8)
By Gustavo
94_jdm_ferio wrote:i dont have a prob with mine, ive had it installed over a yr now, my only complain is that i need a new motor mount so the vibrations from the motor shake the shit outta it
and when people dont know i have it, they always hit there head on it gettin in my car

and since i have del sol seats i kinda have to sit up when i drive into the sun 8)

I installed mine Sunday n i still haven't drove my hatch since then. Stupid battery is dead. :x N im out of town.
By *EvE*
Gustavo wrote:
*EvE* wrote:i saw this thread and was excited because my boyfriend installed a wink mirror on his prelude a couple months ago and i told him i wanted 2 get one but wasnt 2 sure if i should lower my eg sedan (which is at stock ride height now)...he got me a wink for xmas and i want to put it on but i dont know if i should lower it first. opinons???

Since u already have the wink i say put it on. :thumb: Do u have the stuff 2 lower it?

no i dont have the stuff to lower the car yet...i have other stuff to look into for the car before i lower it
By Gustavo
*EvE* wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

no i dont have the stuff to lower the car yet...i have other stuff to look into for the car before i lower it

Then go ahead n put ur wink mirror on.
By *EvE*
#230360 thanks...i'm gonna put it on and then put pics up...a couple of people i know are telling me not to because i'm at stock ride height...and thanks again for your opinion
By Gustavo
*EvE* wrote:thanks...i'm gonna put it on and then put pics up...a couple of people i know are telling me not to because i'm at stock ride height...and thanks again for your opinion

No prob. It's ur car u can do wateva u want 2 it.
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#230419 ride height wont effect whats behind you
By Gustavo
OmahaEJ1 wrote:ride height wont effect whats behind you

True. :thumb:
By Chance

Yup.

These people telling you not to put on a mirror because your not lowered, are probably the same people that need peanut m&m bags to say 'may contain peanuts' because they... are... duuuumb!
By Gustavo
Chance wrote:

Yup.

These people telling you not to put on a mirror because your not lowered, are probably the same people that need peanut m&m bags to say 'may contain peanuts' because they... are... duuuumb!

:lol:
By Gustavo
#230758 Well some how my wink mirror shakes like an earthquake. Could it b cause im gutted n my exhaust vibrates the car?