Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By izzy209
#227721 so my lil bru just bought a dx but it has a sunroof... and it doesnt work so we go to pick and pull a to snag one and it dont fit. got it from an EX but its to big... is there different size sunroofs on ex and dx. hopfully its not after market...
By Clarkypoo
#227724 DX didn't come with sunroofs. SI and EX are the only ones that came with them stock I think.
By izzy209
#227729 o damn for reals... i thought it was wierd that it had the switch up by the sunroof instead of by the mirior control. any other input guys???
By izzy209
#227733 27 views 1 reply... :(
By izzy209
#227746 anybody???
By chrono404
#227747 Only stock sunroofs on EG's are on the EX Coupe/Sedan and the Si hatch. No DX, or LX had the option.

That means if you have a DX then that means its an aftermarket sunroof.

Stock Controls are by the stearing wheels, having the controls by the sunroof kinda points out its an aftermarket unit.
By izzy209
#227755 damn then we skrewd hu...wat u guys think is my best option out this mess... see it needs a new headliner and the shade on the sunroof is messed up too and needs to be replaced...ill take some pics later to show u guys... :thumb:
By doubskie
#227760 if you can do it cleanly.

i would suggest buying an si hatch roof.
ive seen them for just a couple hundred bucks.
then you can buy the oem sunroof controls for less than $10.
wire it all up and nobody would even know its not stock :thumb:

then you could sell your roof for a decent price.
just put it up on ebay or craigslist as a roof with a sunroof cutout no controls or solenoids included if nothing on it works.

but of course, this would definitely be a job, but id say its worth it