Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#227179 So I went to the junkyard today to fing some little parts and saw several sedans with armrest consoles. Will these fit into a coupe where the back of the e- brake cover is by just seperating the two pieces? Or will I need to get the whole piece that goes around the stick shift too? The only complete ones they had were automatics.
By Ajax1989
#227184 yes it will fit
and thats all u need
By Ajax1989
#227254 fosho man no prob
By deschlong
#227270 The console... and dont forget the bracket from the back! Bolts the rear of the console down to the frame. You'll hate yourself with the fire of 1000 suns if you don't get it.
By Ajax1989
deschlong wrote:The console... and dont forget the bracket from the back! Bolts the rear of the console down to the frame. You'll hate yourself with the fire of 1000 suns if you don't get it.

shouldnt the braket already be there??
covers the ebrake cables

ive put 2 of these in friends cars and never had to do that
By deschlong
#227306 There are two types of brackets:

Type 1. Came on vehicles with a stock-mounted armrest. Bracket is under the e-brake cables

Type 2. Came on vehicles where the owner installed an armrest as an optional item. Goes over top of the e-brake cables.

Either way, you will want to have the bracket for the armrest to be sturdy/stable at the back mount.
By Ajax1989
deschlong wrote:There are two types of brackets:

Type 1. Came on vehicles with a stock-mounted armrest. Bracket is under the e-brake cables

Type 2. Came on vehicles where the owner installed an armrest as an optional item. Goes over top of the e-brake cables.

Either way, you will want to have the bracket for the armrest to be sturdy/stable at the back mount.

ohh i see
i learn something new everyday :thumb: