Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By chrono404
#226222 They will not bolt into place. However it more likely then not that you can weld mounts and be able to get it to fit into an EG. The Rear seats might be able to fit into a Sedan. Probally to big for a Coupe/Hatch.
By vincsk2003
chrono404 wrote:They will not bolt into place. However it more likely then not that you can weld mounts and be able to get it to fit into an EG. The Rear seats might be able to fit into a Sedan. Probally to big for a Coupe/Hatch.

Any expert can confirm or has tried it on sedan??
I am told that the front seats are direct bolts.....
By chrono404
#226646 TSX's are the same width as Integras, which are the same width as EG and EK's so The rear seats should move across, However I'm not sure where the seams will be.

If you want easy to bolt in seat upgrades the EK Sedan Rear Seats(and Acura EL as well) rear seats are a direct swap out from what I have read.

I doubt all 4 holes from the TSX Seats will bolt right in, Especally since the RSX front seats dont do the same. You need to make mounts for them
By familyEGuy23
chrono404 wrote:TSX's are the same width as Integras, which are the same width as EG and EK's so The rear seats should move across, However I'm not sure where the seams will be.

If you want easy to bolt in seat upgrades the EK Sedan Rear Seats(and Acura EL as well) rear seats are a direct swap out from what I have read.

I doubt all 4 holes from the TSX Seats will bolt right in, Especally since the RSX front seats dont do the same. You need to make mounts for them

correct i bought RSX front seats and thought they would fit my EG but only the 2 bolts in the back bolted on the front you would have to cut and weld
By vincsk2003
familyEGuy23 wrote:
chrono404 wrote:TSX's are the same width as Integras, which are the same width as EG and EK's so The rear seats should move across, However I'm not sure where the seams will be.

correct i bought RSX front seats and thought they would fit my EG but only the 2 bolts in the back bolted on the front you would have to cut and weld

Any ideas rear seats can fit?
Can post picture online?
By vincsk2003

Bought EK rear seat and they are direct fit.
Which year of the Acura EL can fit also?
By vincsk2003
#310151 Still awaitng for expert's advice.

Need to change the interior......