Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 94coupeturbo
#224270 Trying to do this now and I am lost. Was told you can swap an ex cluster into a dx or lx that does not have the tach and I cant not find the wire to plug into the rpm. If anyone can help I would be much appreciated. If ya can text or call 720-309-5863 name is Chad. Thanks.
By 94coupeturbo
#224276 The green plug next to the yellow I am lost as to what goes to it if anything, however I have still had no luck on getting the tach going. The Speed seems to work, fuel and temp work along with all the lights so if anyone can help asap I would appreciate it.

By asianrob
#224278 green plug and yellow plug are (green Cruise control) and (yellow SRS)

the two main plugs are the ones that need to be plugged in. (unless you want cruise and SRS to work)
By 94coupeturbo
#224279 Ok well I have the two main big ones connected, would the yellow one affect it. Cause I have no tach or is there something I need to do
By Ajax1989
#224404 what motor do you have?

ive seen a d15b8 dizzy that doesnt have the connection inside the dizzy, maybe that ur prob..

look at ur disturbtor and there should be 2 clips, one has a few wires and the other should have 2 1 black n yellow and a blue one, if u DONT have the blue wire ur tach wont work
By 94coupeturbo
#224600 Got everything to work after messin with it for a bit. Got pics of it on my ride coupe section. Thanks though :thumb: