Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By tbomber266k
#222856 anyone willing to sell a usdm 92si cluster or where i can get one? ive tried craigslist...but all they have are the jdm ones. dont want that one.
By Classiccarsrule85
#222859 ebay is the best place for the armrest the guage cluster id check a local junkyard or get a jdm one and see if someone wants to trade....theres an auto one in my junkyard the 5spds are getting a tad tougher to find....
By tbomber266k
#222860 lol checked the junk yard and everytime i get there all the clusters are ripped out already. :cry: as for the arm rest info thanks. i kinda noticed that about the 5spds as well. i would love to try the ek cluster but dont have the tools and time to do it.
By asianrob
#222885 if you want an Arm rest check any LX or EX sedans they have them.

post in the classifieds section someone might have one for sale there.
By deschlong
#222902 Si or EX clusters are fairly easy to come by on ebay, no?
By tbomber266k
deschlong wrote:Si or EX clusters are fairly easy to come by on ebay, no?
not quite bro. maybe the jdm ones yeah..but im not diggin those.
By ImThaBean
#223264 Plus, theres some work you have to do to make the JDM clusters to work on a USDM car. I have heard that you can use a auto cluster if your really hard up. I've been looking for one with a tach since DX's don't have them. One guy told me, I can just take the plastic cover off the auto cluster and run some electrical tape over the gear tree (PRND) so it doesn't stick out. Still havent been able to find one with a damn tach though... :thumbdown:
By asianrob
ImThaBean wrote:Plus, theres some work you have to do to make the JDM clusters to work on a USDM car. I have heard that you can use a auto cluster if your really hard up. I've been looking for one with a tach since DX's don't have them. One guy told me, I can just take the plastic cover off the auto cluster and run some electrical tape over the gear tree (PRND) so it doesn't stick out. Still havent been able to find one with a damn tach though... :thumbdown:

JDM clusters plug right in. i've had one. only diff it just reads in KM/H you just cant use the dimmer.

Get an Auto one. plugs right in. and later if you can find an manual LX cluster you can take it apart and use the Fuel/Temp gauge and put it in your EX cluster.
By deschlong
#223305 ^ Agreed. If you can't find an Si/EX manual one, get an Auto Si/EX one for the tach, then find a manual LX one for the fuel/temp guage down the road. Actually, depending on what engine you have, the LX one with its 6.5K RPM red line may be more appropriate - have you thought of this, OP?
By tbomber266k
#223424 i found an automatic one..i plugged it in. it worked the only thing that didnt work was the tach. =/ or the fuel gauge. hhmm...maybe my shits just fucked up? lol. i have a b18. does that have to do with anything?
By Coplies
#223533 I have an LX cluster that has a tach and is from a manual car. I also have an Integra LS to civic EG cluster swap done that I am looking to sell.
By cjw_89
#225489 did the same cluster mod to my coupe.I have an armrest here but its grey.Let me know if your interested :thumb: I want a black one.Theyre like hens teeth around here