Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By jeremma85
#221336 Hi,

I have a 1993 EX coupe and I'm unable to get the slider for the temperature control to completely side over to the right to the full heat position. I don't get the full amount of heat out of the system. I get warm air but it is not hot. I don't want to force the slider all the way over and break it. The be without heat completely.

Also, the #1 fan speed no longer works. Could this be the HVAC control or the blower motor? All other fan speeds work and the blower motor sounds OK.

Any thoughts on how I can fix these issues?

Thanks!
By 95c1v1c
#221448 Take the bottom center console off and take out your radio and I think you can get a look at your cable that controls the heat. It has a plastic connector that might have come loose or maybe broken off a piece of it. As for the fan control...I think the part is called a blower resistor...don't know where that is.
By 95c1v1c
#221451 Found your blower resistor at this link http://www.bkhondaparts.com/billkay/jsp ... =&hidIrno=

But after thinking for a minute, you might have a bad point on your switch. I haven't taken mine apart for your issue, but I did repair my a/c switch by removing it and soldering it
By jeremma85
#221624 Thanks for the additional info. Much appreciated!