Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Coplies
#218071 So I noticed that the 94-97 accords have adjustable intermitant windshield wipers. The combo switch looks pretty much the same as on an EG and so I was wondering if it could be retro fited.

What do you all think, plug-n-play or would there be a lot of running wires to some random relay and back
By ShEfA
#218105 But... EGs have intermitant wipers - one very slow, one faster and the last - the fastest. At least mine does. Ofcourse, I refer to the windshield wipers, do you refer to the rear window wiper? Because I would love to have intermitant wiper on the hatch!
By Coplies
#218394 I know, we have a setting that goes about every 10 sec or so, one that goes all the time, and one that goes even fast. The accord has a ring on the stock that adjusts how often the fist setting goes
By OleFolk
#218395 Can the rear window wiper from an eg be replaced with one from an ek?
By RyVcZ
#220259 from what i know the rear wiper for the EG is shorter than that of the EK
By deschlong
#223133 Two things:

1. The variable intermittent function on the Accord combo switch is not a self-contained unit. There are relays it's connected to in the ICU and a relay under the hood (pass. side).

2. While some EDM EK Civics received a rear wiper intermittent function, this function was not available in North America. The intermittent functionality does not reside in the wiper. There are relay boxes located under the dash. It is possible to retrofit this on to both 6th and 5th Gen Civics from parts found in North America (on a 97 CR-V). Visit my DIY on the retrofit here.