Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By vincsk2003
#217749 Which model/year of the rear seat can fit our EG nicely without much modification?

Intend to change out my old rear seat.
By Classiccarsrule85
#217754 our egs came with two different style rear seats well technically three do you have a coupe?, sedan or hatch?

hatch the rear integra top and integra 4dr bottom will fit nicely

the integra 4dr bottom works nicely in all coupe hatch and 4dr

not sure about tops for the coupe but the 4dr i think you can use the integra 4dr rear seats

really havent done much research this is just all from memory so im sure theres more im trying to make myself a rear seat delete....but we will see
By Coplies
#218070 If you have a coupe or sedan then you can use 94-97 accord back seats. It isn't a direct bolt on swap but can be done without too much major modification. I have an accord back seat in my sedan and I think t looks pretty good. There is a wide variety of colors, materials, and options (like fold down arm rest & cup holders) that can be found on accord rear seats
By vincsk2003
Coplies wrote:If you have a coupe or sedan then you can use 94-97 accord back seats. It isn't a direct bolt on swap but can be done without too much major modification. I have an accord back seat in my sedan and I think t looks pretty good. There is a wide variety of colors, materials, and options (like fold down arm rest & cup holders) that can be found on accord rear seats

COOL...
I am with my sedan...

You have any picture to show?
By coldvision2000
#218996 Hey Coplies
Im wondering what kind of mods did you do cause here in boston the junkyards are full of accords with leather and cloth seats i would love to have accord cupholders in the back
By Coplies
#219312 So to get the accord upper half of the back seat I did the following:

1. Remove the stock seat
-the side bolsters have a 10mm that can be reached with an extension (look in between the upper & lower haves near the seat belt)
-remove the main portion of the upper half (unbolt the hinges from the body of the car)

2. Modify the civic hinges and the accord hinges to fit together
-drill out the center of the accord hinge so that it is separated in 2 haves (the half that bolts to the seat & the half that bolted to the accord body)
-take the bolt that held the civic hinge to the seat and line it up with the hole in the accord hinge)

3. Remove the latch on the accord seat
-it doesn't line up with the civic body and isnt really needed
-Use a hack saw or anything really

4. Shape the accord side bolsers (optional)
- pull back the fabric and shape it so that it fits near in better

5. Install the accord seat
-the side bolsters will line up with the slots and bolt holes w a little bit of bending
-the center should line up and the hinges will bolt in

Sorry i dont have any pics but i will be making a full DIY when i get the time to go to the junk yard again. I plan on doing a full DC2 front, accord back leather conversion.

Here are some pics of how it looks installed in my sedan

By boonsattha
#236645 EK can also fit without mod :)
By markie88
#243788 What about EG Hatch? F&R seats?
By azn12345
#244548 im also very interested in the rear seats. which rear seat have the cup holders? i would love to do this one day. =D